8 reasons to sleep on a satin pillowcase
For our curls it is a must to sleep on a satin pillowcase ... but it has more benefits!
1. If you have short curly hair, you can go to sleep on a satin pillowcase without waking up with a burst of hair. It prevents fluff and tangles.
2. If you have long curly hair, you can also go to sleep on this pillowcase. Advice is to put your hair in a pineapple. This also prevents lint and tangles.
3. The moisture in your hair and skin is retained better.
4. Anti-aging, fewer wrinkles, no more sleeping folds and a radiant skin due to the polishing effect of satin.
5. Satin competes with acne and impurities, satin regulates sebum production and gives a calm skin through the sliding action of the smooth tissue.
6. Satin does not absorb dust mites and pollen. Trouble with stuffy nose in the morning? Not anymore when you sleep on a satin pillowcase. Cotton pillowcases absorb dust particles very easily.
7. It also seems to be cooling, but I have a different experience with it myself. If it is not warm, it is fine, but if you have warm nights in the summer, the satin pillowcase (made from 100% polyester satin) can feel a bit clammy. But hey, everything not to get out of bed with a fluff.
8. Advantages of a satin pillowcase compared to a silk pillowcase is that satin lasts much longer and is animal-friendly.
Already convinced? You can order them here. In the colors white and black with a size of 50 x 76 cm.
If this pillowcase is not suitable for your pillow, you can still go for a Satin Pineapple Protector.