A revolutionary way to cleanse and condition your hair in one, this 97% natural, non foaming, nutrient-rich co-wash gently cleanses hair, removing build-up and impurities without stripping away natural oils. Packed with natural oils and vitamins, designed to nourish, restore shine and improve manageability for dry, frizzy and textured hair with a deliciously fruity fragrance.
- Rich in potassium and vitamins A, B and C complex to nourish hair
- Packed with natural oils to deeply moisturise and soften hair
- Improves manageability and shine
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin E to nourish hair
- Locks in moisture and adds shine
- Softens and conditions
As part of our ongoing commitment to sustainability Banana Butter Co-Wash is now packaged in 100% recyclable Sugarcane tubes.
What it does: Gently cleanses and conditions hair, removes grime and product build-up. Restores hair health, softness and shine.
Who’s it for: Those with dry, textured or frizzy hair.
What it is: A 97% natural non foaming nutrient rich co-wash formulated without sulphates, parabens and silicones.
How to use:
Massage thoroughly through wet hair on lengths and ends, rinse If your hair has extra build-up, rinse and repeat as necessary.
- For dry or frizzy hair, Co-Wash can be used once a week in between your normal cleansing and conditioning regime.
- For coily & textured hair use 2-3 times a week or as often as you need in place of cleansing and conditioning regime, for a gentle cleanse.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, D-Limonene, Linoleic Acid, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, CI 19140 (Yellow No.5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).